Thursday, March 7, 2013

Introduction/Cast of Characters

Who am I?

I am Ally. A wife, step-mom, mom, crafter, internet junkie, baseball lover and a NON cook. (I hate to cook)
I am a slave stay at home mom and my life revolves around whatever my kids and husband want and need.

The cast of Characters:

Myself: the lunatic wife/mother
Willie: my slave driver husband of almost 12 years
Courtney: my oldest step-daughter who is graduating high school this year and about to turn 18
Megan: my middle step-daughter who is a sophomore and just turned 16 and working on getting her       driver's license (her getting a driver's license is the scariest thought I've ever had, seriously)
Shannon: my youngest step-daughter who still lives with her Mother and is about to turn 15
Hunter: my son who is in his last year of elementary school and is 11 years old.

I can't say if this will be really that interesting but several people have asked me why I don't start a blog so I thought I'd try it out and see how it goes. Who knows? I could become the mother effin queen of blogs? Somebody slap me!

3 comments:

  1. Following :) I love blogging ... you can follow me at http://msenseneysjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on MLFC & excited to follow your blog! Stopping by from runninglikeamother.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy you are. Welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete